|The rubberized metal rollers are
widely used in many branches of the industry:
- Paper and Graphic industry – for printing , laminating, coating
- Packaging production- for traction, transport , guiding and
- Plastic foil production and finishing - traction, transport,
- Textile industry - for inking, printing, squeezing, dyeing
- Wood and furniture industry.- for traction, transport, guide,
pressure, drive, varnishing
Depending on the rubber used in the roller covering we produce:
1. Rubberized rollers for conventional applications - intended
for operation under normal condition and relatively low loads.
Produced of compounds based on SBR, IR or NR or their blends.
2 .Rubberized rollers for special applications – intended
for operation under heavy loads or in aggressive environment:
- Oil- and heat-resistant rollers – intended for operation
in non-aromatic oils and solvents at working temperature up
to 80?Ñ. Produced of compounds based on NBR or CR
- Abrasion-resistant rollers Produced of compounds based on
- Acid–resistant rollers - produced of compounds based on
ebonite or SBR compounds in the case for use in diluted acids
of the rubber coverings:
- 35-60 Units Shore A,
- 60-95 Units Shore A,
- ebonite - over 7 kg/mm2 Brinell
Dimensions of the
rollers to be rubberized:
a) max. length 5500 mm
b) max. diameter – 830 mm
c) max. thickness of the rubber ply - 25 mm/in the case of
ebonite 15 mm/
according to the surface finish
b) grounded to a diameter according customers request/valid
for rubberized rollers with:
max. diameter -380 mm and length under 2800mm.
– on wooden crates.
|Store in cool, dark, ventilated
|Avoid contact with hard, sharp-edged
or pointed objects (above all do not drag rollers across the
floor over the edges of the crates or parts of the machine)!
|Shelf time –