The rubberized fabrics are intended for use
in the manufacturing process of special working clothes,
inflatable rubber goods and different technical articles.
Depending on the rubber compounds
used, we produce:
• rubberized fabrics for general use and
• rubberized fabrics for special purposes - with reduced abrasion,
heat- or cold-resistant, resistant to vegetable oils or animal
fat, resistant to aggressive chemicals and others on customers
In the production of rubberized fabrics we apply:
1. Spreading - several coats /2-8/ with vulcanizable solution
of rubber compound applied to the fabric by means of so called
"doctor's" blade. There is an unsignificant increase
in the thickness of the fabric when this method applied
2. Calendering, subdivided into :
a) Friction coating - impregnation of relatively soft and
tacky rubber compound into the fabric. When a fabric frictioned
its thickness in generally decreases.
b) Skim coating - 0.2 to 3 mm. coat of relatively firm rubber
compound applied onto a fabric.
A fabric may one side or both sides rubberized using each
of the above methods or their combinations.
|Our compounds for rubbering
are commonly black. Rubberizing of fabrics in color/white, beige,
green, yellow, red, gray, blue/ may be made on customer request.
|We can process woven
fabrics, as well as cordfabrics with parameters as follows:
• Minimal thickness, mm.- 0.25
• Maximal diameter of the roll, mm- 1300
• Maximal weight of the roll, kg. - 900
• Maximal width of the textile to be rubberized - 1500 mm
• Maximal width of the rubberized textile to be vulcanized -
• Minimal quantity to be rubberized
- woven fabric - 20 m.
- cordfabric - 60 m.
|The unvulcanized rubberized
fabrics are wind up on rolls, insulated with plastic foil or
• Maximal diameter of the roll, mm- 1000
• Maximal weight of the roll, kg. - 800
Transportation - If unvulcanized carry on crates, protected
from direct sun light
Unvulcanized fabrics - store in cool places on crates, protected
from direct sun light for a period not longer than :
- in summer -15 days after production date
- in winter 30 days after production date.
Vulcanized rubberized fabrics- to be stored at warehouse conditions
not longer than 1 year after production date.