The products of ZEBRA AD comply with REGULATION (EU) No 305/2011 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, European Assessment Document EAD 230012-00-01-05 as well as the requirements of BDS EN 13808-8 and Ordinance No РД-02-20-2 as of 08.06.2016;
For the production, RIEW – Sofia has issued a Decision No СО-10-ПР/2021.
- Grinded insulation as a product in accordance with BDS EN 13108-8: 2016 (recycled asphalt) – as[halt mixture additive.
- Mix of grinded insulation and natural bitumen SELENIZZA – used in dry method of asphalt production with mixture ratio of 1: 1 for high temperature resistant asphalt mixtures.
3. Bitumen extracted from grinded insulations (with bitumen content of over 45%) for production of bitumen and bituminous primers;
4. Hydro insulation in the form of thick sheets and slabs for subsurface waterproofing of constructions, used in the civil engineering in accordance with Ordinance No РД-02-20-2 as of 08.06.2016.
APPLICATIONS IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION:
- Asphalt additive for new road constructions;
- Asphalt additive in road rehabilitation;
- Priming individual road construction layers.
APPLICATION IN HIGH-RISE CONSTRUCTIONS:
- Priming of concrete surfaces in preparation for waterproofing;
- Waterproofing by priming concrete surfaces;
- Bitumen tyles for protection of thermal insulation
CONSTRUCTION OF LANDFILLS:
- Liner consisting of compacted grounded bitumen insulation: